1. What continuing study options will be available to us?
Your current courses are made up of three core activities:
- Multi-media coursework – this is available immediately to you online via our English Anytime service.
- If you already use English Anytime this will continue to be available to you. This is accessed via www.wsistudents.com.
- If you don’t already use English Anytime, we can assist you. Please visit the EA Access section of this microsite for more information.
- Student Manuals – you should already have your student manuals for the level you are currently studying. We will send you manuals for the remaining levels you have purchased but not yet started. We need your contact information though. Please visit the Student Manuals section of this microsite for more details.
- Online Encounters – we hope you have already taken part in the video-based Online Encounter. This temporary service allows you to have online face-to-face interaction with a teacher and continue studying your course. Please visit the Online Encounters section of this microsite for more details.
2. If I can’t go to a centre who can I talk to make sure that I am on track?
We plan to keep in contact with you on a regular basis to check on your progress. To be able to do this we need to make sure we have the correct contact information. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the following:
- Your name
- Your contact details (telephone, email address, postal address)
- The Level you are currently studying
- The Levels that you purchased but have not yet started
If you have already emailed this address, please be patient and a member of our Service team will be in contact with you shortly.
3. How long has Wall Street international known about the schools in Taiwan closing?
We only became aware of the possibility of a closure on 1st August 2012 prior to the center closing on 3rd August 2012. Since then we have been working hard to put in place a satisfactory learning solution that will allow the students of Taiwan to achieve their educational goals. WSI International will offer continued educational support through both online activities and course delivery and we are working to establish some on-location support to further assist students with their study.
4. I have almost completed my course, do I have to start again?
No. We know where you are in the study cycle. With English Anytime, you will pick up the multi-media portion where you left off. We encourage you to continue working through your student manual exercises. We are working hard to establish some on-location support to further assist you with your study.
5. Who do I contact in the future about any further questions I might have about my course?
For any Service issues related to your course, we have set up a toll-free number in Taiwan (0800-085-889) that you can call to find out more information about the status of your request or your course level. For any standard IT issues, you should continue to contact email@example.com as you would have done prior to the closure.
6. What if my question is not answered in the FAQ or one of the other 5 sections of the microsite?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in one of the 6 sections of the microsite (EA Access, IT Support, Online Encounters, Service Queries, Student Manuals or FAQ), please feel free to leave us a comment in the relevant section or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org